dinsdag 13 maart 2012

Head First iOS Development



Hi all,

I started this blog as a sibling to my other blog over @ http://www.headfirstandroid.com/ . This blog will be filled with posts as soon as I start reading the book.

Let me point out at this point that I simply created this blog to write about my experiences in starting to learn how to develop in iOS, and reading through the book Head First iPhone and iPad Development.

I am in no way affiliated with Dan and Tracey Pilone, the Head First Labs, O'Reilly or any other party involved in the production of the book. I am merely a developer, reading a book, trying to build a blog about iOS development. This site will not replace the official material in any way.
Consider this site an hommage, not only to the brilliant work of the writers, Dan and Tracey, but also to the Head First Labs, for doing an excellent job in educating people, as well as putting the fun back in developing!


See you soon! 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten